- Weekly COVID-19 data provided by Ohio Department of Health | Sept. 22 update
- Hong Kong to end mandatory hotel quarantine for travelers
- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Lucas, Wood counties move into yellow designation for COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Ohio: State reports more than 14,000 new weekly cases
- Official: Canada likely to drop vaccine requirement to enter
More Coronavirus news
- US clears updated COVID boosters targeting newest variants
- Government to pause free COVID test orders soon
- Moderna plans to sue Pfizer for patent infringement over COVID-19 vaccine technology
- Updated COVID boosters are close. But how much will they help?
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID again on busy day for White House
- The journey towards updated COVID-19 vaccines: How does the process work?
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children under 5 is 73% effective
- 'The guy literally gave me my life back': Blood test uses algorithm to treat long COVID