PERRYSBURG, Ohio — FedEx expects to add more than 55,000 seasonal positions throughout its network to help deliver the holidays this year, including more than 450 people at the FedEx Ground facility in Perrysburg.
Positions are for package handlers, many of which may become full time job opportunities as demand for services grows and FedEx networks expand, the company said Wednesday.
FedEx says the seasonal part-time positions offer:
- Competitive rates
- Medical coverage with premiums starting under $10/month after completion of eligibility period
- Day and night shifts available
- Vision and dental benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Promote from within philosophy
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
- Employee discount program
To be eligible, there are no minimum education requirements, but applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old·
- Be able to load and unload packages
- Provide two forms of valid identification, such as a driver’s license, Social Security card or passport
For more information on how to apply, visit https://groundwarehousejobs.fedex.com.