Apple Spinach Chicken Burgers are going to be your new go-to summer meal!
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Honey Mustard
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise and honey mustard; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients, except buns. Mix well and divide in to 4 burger patties.
- Oil grill grates; put burger patties on the grill. Cook 10-12 minutes, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve burgers on toasted bun with a generous spread of the honey mustard mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers.