CLEVELAND — You will likely be paying a bit less to fill up your gas tank today if you find the right station.
Several gas stations throughout Northeast Ohio are selling regular gas for less than $2 per gallon.
The cheapest price we found in the Cleveland area was at the Gas & Go location at 3870 Pearl Road where regular was selling for $1.91 per gallon as of 8:30 a.m. Monday, according to Gas Buddy.
Meanwhile, we found two stations in the Akron area selling gas for $1.82 per gallon – including the GetGo location at 488 East Waterloo Road.
The cheaper gas prices come as oil costs plunged globally.
Where can you find the cheapest gas right now? Here are the five lowest prices from Gas Buddy as of 8:30 a.m. for Cleveland, Akron and Canton:
- $1.91: Gas & Go at 3870 Pearl Road
- $1.92: GetGo at 4951 Ridge Road
- $1.92: Speedway at 7250 Brookpark Road
- $1.94: Gas USA at 6501 Denison Avenue
- $1.95: Gas and Go at 3742 Fulton Road
- $1.82: GetGo at 488 East Waterloo Road
- $1.82: Speedway at 2129 South Main Street
- $1.85: BP at 571 West Waterloo Road
- $1.86: Speedway at 390 East Exchange Street
- $1.86: Circle K at 997 Brown Street
- $1.87: Murphy USA at 4030 Tuscarawas Street West
- $1.89: Speedway at 3131 West Tuscarawas Avenue
- $1.89: Circle K at 3920 Tuscarawas Street West
- $1.90: Murphy USA at 3220 Atlantic Boulevard Northeast
- $1.91: Circle K at 2535 Fulton Drive Northwest