TAMPA, Fla. — WWE has the dates set to take shows back on the road after calling the Tampa Bay area home for months.
The company said it would start its live event touring in July. Then, it has a 25-city schedule laid out through Labor Day.
The tour will start in Texas with these events:
- Friday, July 16: SmackDown – Toyota Center in Houston
- Sunday, July 18: Money In The Bank – Dickies Arena in Fort Worth
- Monday, July 19: Raw – American Airlines Center in Dallas
Tickets for those live events will go on sale at 11 a.m. on May 26.
WWE says more stops ticket sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks. More information can be found online.
WWE first started calling Tropicana Field home in December 2020. The stadium was transformed into the "world-class" virtual fan experience during the Rays off-season.
When baseball was back, the ThunderDome moved across the bay in April to start a new residency at the Yuengling Center.
At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the ThunderDome even called the Amway Center in Orlando home.
The champions of sports entertainment held WrestleMania 37 in April at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. The event was the first to welcome a limited number of live fans back to see the action.
- When should fully vaccinated people still mask up?
- 50,000 more Florida homeowners insurance policies to be dropped with hurricane season looming
- NOAA predicts an above-normal 2021 Atlantic hurricane season
- Red tide advisory issued near Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island
- President Biden signs bill to combat anti-Asian hate crimes
- What to do this weekend around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter