We are in the final weeks of our Super Fitness Weight Loss Challenge and Wednesday is their final weigh-in that will take us down to the top five.
Challenge Host Kelly Heidbreder is in the kitchen at Rosie's Italian Grille to show us how to make a great dish, all under 500 calories.
- Slice the three avocados in half.
- Discard the seed and scoop most of the avocado meat out and dice up.
- Set aside the six avocado halves.
- Mix the diced tomato, fresh mozzarella and extra avocado together.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the tomato mixture back into each of the half avocados.
- Place the baby spinach on a serving platter and then place the six stuffed avocado halves on the platter.
- Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze over top the avocados.
- Finish each one by topping with a bit of basil and serve.