SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — Check your tickets!
The $1 million winning ticket was sold at Springfield Shell in the city of Springfield, which is located between Columbus and Dayton. Lottery officials said the $1 million ticket was an auto-pick.
There were 14 total $1 million winners in Saturday’s drawing nationwide, which means those players missed the $639,400,000 jackpot by failing to match just one number -- the Powerball.
Since nobody has hit all the numbers yet, the Powerball jackpot has soared to $730 million and growing. The next drawing will be held Wednesday, Jan. 20.
These are the lucky numbers from the last three Powerball drawings:
- Jan. 16: 14, 20, 39, 65, 67, Powerball #2
- Jan. 13: 4, 19, 23, 25, 49, Powerball #14
- Jan. 9: 14, 26, 38, 45, 46, Powerball #13
The Mega Millions lottery jackpot, meanwhile, is also soaring closer to the $1 billion mark as the next drawing -- which is scheduled for Tuesday -- currently carries an $850 million top prize.
- RELATED: Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- RELATED: Nurse working in COVID-19 unit at long-term care facility wins $1 million on a scratch-off ticket
- RELATED: Winner! $5.9 million Ohio Lottery ticket sold in Euclid
- RELATED: Winner who bought $375M Mega Millions ticket at Mentor Giant Eagle chooses $182M payout now
Editor's note: Video published in the player above was originally published on Dec. 18, 2019.