BEREA, Ohio — Check your Mega Millions lottery tickets!
Although nobody hit the $830 million jackpot in Tuesday night’s Mega Millions drawing, two people are waking up as new millionaires after buying winning tickets in Ohio – one of those being worth $3 million.
RELATED: Mega Millions jackpot increases to $1.28 billion: Here's the last time you can buy a ticket before the drawing
Here’s where lottery officials say the winning tickets were sold:
- $3 million winning ticket: Sold at a Bell Store in Saint Clairsville (Belmont County near Wheeling, West Virginia). Winning ticket matched five numbers with 3x Megaplier. Only missed the jackpot by failing to match the Mega Ball.
- $1 million winning ticket: Sold at Hirsch’s Marathon in Berea. Winning ticket matched all five numbers, but did not have Megaplier. Only missed the jackpot by failing to match the Mega Ball.
RELATED: History of Mega Millions lottery in Ohio: See where the biggest winning tickets were sold since 2002
$1 million winning tickets were also sold in California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey and New York.
Even if you aren't one of the $1 million winners, you should still check your tickets because lottery officials outline these additional prizes that were hit in Ohio:
- $30,000 winners: Two in Ohio (matching four of the five numbers, plus the Mega Ball with Megaplier)
- $10,000 winners: Three in Ohio (matching four of the five numbers, plus the Mega Ball)
- $1,500 winners: 34 in Ohio (matching four of the five numbers)
- $600 winners: 104 in Ohio (matching three of the five numbers, plus the Mega Ball)
- $500 winners: 131 in Ohio (matching four of the five numbers with Megaplier)
- $200 winners: 316 in Ohio (matching three of the five numbers, plus the Mega Ball)
There are also thousands of others in Ohio who won smaller prizes ranging from $30 to $2.
So what were the lucky numbers? Here are the winning numbers that were pulled Tuesday night: 7, 29, 60, 63, 66 with Mega Ball 15
Again, since nobody matched all five numbers with the Mega Ball, the new Mega Millions jackpot has skyrocketed to $1.28 billion – and could grow again before the next drawing at 11 p.m. on Friday, July 29.
Mega Millions lottery officials say the odds of hitting the jackpot are one in 302,575,350. The odds of hitting a $1 million winning ticket are listed at one in 12,607,306.