To save yourself some time, get familiar with what you can and cannot bring to an LPGA event.
Bags and containers will be checked before you will be admitted to Highland Meadows for the LPGA Marathon Classic in Sylvania.
Here is the list of items prohibited at LPGA events:
- Containers and/or coolers
- Backpacks (except for the drawstring variety typically carried by children) and oversize bags (except for diaper bags when an infant/young child is present)
- Golf clubs
- Cameras, camcorders or video cameras (except during practice rounds for personal photographic use only, and only without their cases)
- Noise producing devices
- Cases and/or covers (such as umbrella and folding chair covers)
- Computers, laptops, laser pointing devices, radios or TVs
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Aerosol cans and bottles
- Oversize chairs/lawn chairs
- Ladders or similar devices
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Any material constituting unauthorized advertising/promotions
- Unmanned aircrafts (drones, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- All food and/or drinks unless necessary to treat a medical condition or infant needs
- Flags and/or banners large enough to obstruct views of the competition
- Anything that can be used as a weapon (firearms, knives or weapons of any nature – regardless of permit)
- Any other items deemed unlawful, dangerous, inappropriate, or disruptive by the LPGA and/or tournament site security personnel, in their sole discretion.