The jobs range across Metroparks operations, including opportunities at golf courses, dining, retail, marinas and the zoo.
“Seasonal positions are available for ages 16 and up and most positions offer a 40-hour workweek with starting dates ranging from spring through mid-October,” according to a press release from Cleveland Metroparks officials. “Hourly compensation ranges up to $15 per hour for high-demand seasonal positions.”
Full-time jobs are also available with a variety of positions.
Interested? You can see all of the available jobs and apply HERE.
A job fair will also be held on Saturday, April 17 from 10 a.m. until noon at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. In-person interviews will be held on site, so applicants are asked to bring a copy of their resume. Facial coverings and social distancing are both required at the job fair. Register for the job fair HERE.
- RELATED: Could there be a fourth stimulus check? Momentum grows in Congress, reports say
- RELATED: You may be owed money on your 2017 taxes, but you have to move fast to collect
- RELATED: The IRS could be sending you a second tax refund this summer
- RELATED: United States Postal Service looking to fill 150 jobs starting at $17.29 an hour in Cleveland and Akron
- RELATED: So cute! Cleveland Zoo welcomes Malayan tiger cub to form social group of endangered subspecies of tigers
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published on Feb. 18, 2021.