COLUMBUS, Ohio — Monster Jam returns to Columbus this April for what organizers are calling “the most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world.”
World-class athletes will show off their skills in the notorious trucks on April 2 and 3 at the Schottenstein Center. Tickets go on sale for the events beginning at 10 a.m. on Jan. 18.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the show. Both events begin at 1 p.m., with a Monster Jam Pit Party held beforehand. During the pit party, fans will have the chance to view the 12,000 trucks up close, meet their favorite drivers and more.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Grave Digger, driven by Krysten Anderson
- Soldier Fortune Black Ops, driven by Tony Ochs
- El Toro Loco, driven by Elvis Lainez
- Max-D, driven by Blake Granger
- Wild Side, driven by Zack Garner
- Terminal Velocity, driven by Jon Zimmer Jr.
- Raminator, driven by Mark Hall
- Rammunition, driven by Kurt Kraehmer
According to show organizers, the truck lineup is subject to change. To learn about the Schottenstein Center’s COVID-19 protocols, click here.