CLEVELAND — For many of us this holiday season, things are different. You're probably not going to a huge party to bring in the new year.
And, due to the pandemic, that holiday restaurant traffic is a lot slower this year. But have no fear! Some of your favorite spots in the Flats East Bank are bringing their best dishes to you!
New Year's Eve take-home kits are available at Alley Cat Oyster Bar, Beerhead Bar & Eatery, Lago East Bank, Lindey’s Lake House, Margaritaville and Truman’s 216.
Check below to see if any of these kits meet your NYE needs!
Alley Cat Oyster Bar
- Three-course meal take-home kits: Surf and Turf; seafood; a little bit of everything; or shellfish package.
- You can add on champagne or cocktails
- Prices range from $125-$200
- Dine-in service available on NYE
More information, HERE.
- Take-home kit is $75
- Pick three appetizers: Quesadillas, chicken tenders, wings, loaded nachos or loaded fries.
- Party favors
- Face mask
- A bottle of champagne or your choice of six beers or White Claw
- Dine-in services available as well for NYE
All proceeds of Truman's 216 go toward helping the Cleveland community. More information, HERE.
Lago East Bank
- Party packs for up to 10 people
- Kick-Off Cocktail for each person; Magnum of Chandon; assorted Red Bull
- 3 Lago Appetizers.
- NYE dinner take-out menu: $225 per couple
- Choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert.
- Salad, bread and champagne included
- Dine-in services available on NYE.
More information on Lago East Bank NYE, HERE.