SUMMIT COUNTY, Ohio — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a story published on April 26, 2021.
Summit County Public Health (SCPH) Wednesday announced a series of pop-up vaccination clinics across the county to begin on Monday, May 3.
According to an email sent to 3News, SCPH will host a total of six vaccination clinics between May 3 and May 15, administering the Johnson & Johnson one-shot vaccine to residents.
A full list of the clinic locations and hours can be found below:
- Monday, May 3, from 3 p.m.- 6 p.m. at the Firestone Community Center (1480 Girard St, Akron, OH 44301)
- Thursday, May 6 from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the Summit Lake Community Center (380 W. Crosier St, Akron, OH 44311)
- Friday, May 7, from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the Barberton City Block 7-- purple lot across from McDonald’s (505 W Tuscarawas Ave, Barberton, OH 44203)
- Saturday, May 8, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Summit County Fairgrounds (1050 North Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278)
- Thursday, May 13, from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. at Perkins Park-- near the swimming pool (899 Diagonal Rd, Akron, OH 44320)
- Saturday, May 15 from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the Twinsburg Community Center (10260 Ravenna Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087)
SCPH also says that in addition to the pop up clinics, they are currently accepting walk ins at the health department every Wednesday, beginning on May 5 and ending June 30.
Moderna will be provided from 9 a.m.- 11 a.m. and Pfizer will be administered from 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Editor's note: The video in the player below is from a story published on April 26, 2021.