“To celebrate the triumph of the vaccine and the better and brighter days that lie just ahead, we’re rolling out a campaign called ‘Market Garden’s Beer & the Shot!'" Market Garden officials tell 3News.
The deal? The first 2,021 people (ages 21 and older) who bring in their COVID-19 vaccine certificate – and subscribe to Market Garden’s e-mail newsletter – can have any Market Garden beer for 10 cents.
The beer bargain is only available at Market Garden Brewery on West 25th Street in Cleveland’s Ohio City neighborhood. Note: Only one redemption per guest.
“It’s a promotion where we kind of thank people for getting the vaccine,” owner Sam McNulty tells 3News.
- RELATED: Market Garden Brewpub, sister locations, move to new air system to combat bacteria and viruses
- RELATED: The sights and sounds of St. Patrick's Day 2021 in Cleveland
- RELATED: Saucy Brew Works announces new beer campaigning for 'Municipals' to become Cleveland Indians' new team name
- RELATED: BrewBoat returns for more beer-filled cruises along the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland
- RELATED: Slyman's Tavern waitress receives $2,000+ tip after connecting with customers
- RELATED: 'We have to endure.' How Slyman's is working through the COVID-19 pandemic
- RELATED: From homeless to business owner: Man’s climb to success in Cleveland
- RELATED: 'Ghost kitchens' in Northeast Ohio: How chef and restaurateur Douglas Katz adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally posted on March 1, 2021.