TOLEDO (WTOL) - Need help planning your weekend? Take a look at this long list full of fun activities in the 419 that you can participate in.
To see all the exciting things happening for St. Patrick’s Day click here.
Looking for the best Friday fish fry? Click here.
Here’s a look at the rest of your weekend!
Thursday | Chef’s Table Dinner: Jiggs Dinner | Brim House
- $85, all-inclusive.
- Only 26 seats are available, so act fast!
Thursday | Run for Pi & Four Furlong Kids Race | Second Sole | 6:28 p.m.
- Race day registration opens at 5 p.m.
- Kids race starts at 6:06 p.m.
- 3.14 mile race starts at 2π (6:28 p.m.)
- LOCATION: Registration, start and finish are at the Second Sole store.
- COURSE: An accurately measured 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749 mile course.
- KIDS RACE COURSE: An accurately measured four furlong course (0.5 mile).
Thursday - Sunday | Zenobia Shriners Circus | SeaGate Center
- Thursday at 6:30 p.m. - Opening Night - All seats $10 except VIP
- Friday at 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. - WTOL© Night - All seats $10 except VIP
- Saturday at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Friday | See. Think. Drink | Toledo Museum of Art | 6:30 p.m.
- Participants will receive one drink voucher for beer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate and have valid ID available the night of the workshop.
- Tickets are $20 members and $25 non-members.
Friday and Saturday | Pink Out the Rink Weekend | Toledo Walleye
- Friday Game at 7:15 p.m. with post-game party with the players
- Saturday Game at 7:15 p.m.
Saturday | Public Ghost Hunt | Paranormal Toledo | 8 p.m.
Saturday | Maple Sugaring Festival | Olander Park | 11 a.m.
Discover all things maple at this fun, free, family event at Olander Park. Explore the history and mystery of maple syrup.
- Check out how they tapped their maple tree, help with the boil-down and find out about Native American and pioneer extraction techniques!
- Listen to a sweet story, make a craft and play a game or two.
- Shop at the market!
- CAN’T MISS EVENT: Pancake cook-off featuring local chefs - Noon until 2 p.m.
Saturday | Mobile Meals Chili Cook-Off | Stranahan Great Hall | 12 p.m.
- Come taste a variety of chili recipes, from Hot & Spicy to Sweet & Tangy.
- The Chili Cook-Off is FREE to attend!
- You’re encouraged to vote for your favorite chili with your dollars.
- Competition categories include Corporate, Amateur, Restaurant, and Media.
- Other activities include music with a DJ, face-painting, and concessions.
Saturday | Pick a Purse & Beyond | First United Methodist Church | Bowling Green | 11:30 a.m.
- $15 admission includes lunch and six raffle tickets.
- Additional raffle tickets will be available at the door and throughout the event.
Sunday | St. Patrick’s Day Hike and Treasure Hunt | Providence Metropark | 1 p.m.
- Upon reaching Lock 44 kids will enjoy a treasure hunt as they search for gold coins which can be exchanged inside the Heritage Center for a prize.
- Cap off the afternoon with a visit to the Isaac Ludwig Mill to sip some St. Patrick’s Day punch and see how Metropark millers are gearing up for the 2019 grist milling season.
- Fee: $3, Reservations, Code 104404601
- Register online and only register children