TOLEDO, Ohio — Using a fork or finger licking good, Northwest Ohio foodies love their chicken chunks and chicken wings.
And, they're very passionate about which style is better and where to get them.
We found it fitting on National Chicken Wing Day (July 29) to ask the masses their thoughts.
So, we asked you; which are better: chunks or wings? And; where's the best place to get them?
It was a close call... but 58% of people said they like wings better than chunks.
The top three places to get wings or chunks were as follows:
The following restaurants all got a vote:
- Sideline's - Multiple locations
- Wingstop - Multiple locations
- Dale's - Maumee
- Wings Labaron's Food Truck
- Bambino's - Multiple locations
- Bubba 33 - West Toledo
- Ye Olde Durty Bird - Downtown Toledo
- Downtown Johnny's - Toledo
- Swigs - Perrysburg