1 cup chopped turkey meat
4 fat free whole wheat tortillas
2 tablespoons fat-free refried beans
1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1 cup mild salsa
¼ cup tomato juice
1 tablespoon chile powderInstructions:
- Divide each ingredient between the four tortillas.
- Roll the enchiladas closed.
- Place them in an 8 inch square baking dish
- Puree the salsa, tomato juice and chile powder in a blender; pour over enchiladas
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes, until bubbling
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1 enchilada