TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Five people have been indicted in the shooting death of Toledo gym owner Joe Lengel.
Lengel was gunned down outside his gym in what police believe was a planned robbery.
Jason Kuhns, Devonte Harris, Deitrekk Boone, Chad Brown and Matthew Managhan all face charges of aggravated murder and aggravated robbery.
Boone is still on the loose. Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should call CrimeStopper at 419-255-1111.Related Stories:
- Aggravated robbery suspect in gym owner's death arraigned
- Bail-bondsman shares info in gym owner murder
- 1 suspect still at large in Toledo gym owner's murder case
- Friends react to arrests in gym owner's murder
- 4 arrested in murder case of gym owner, 1 sought
- Police still searching for suspect in death of Toledo gym owner
- Gym members honor slain owner with workout memorial
- Gym owner's death ruled homicide
- Toledo gym owner shot and killed early Monday