Cristina Soriano from ‘Bake by Cristina Soriano’ laid out the three easy steps to making the perfect chocolate-covered strawberries at home.
1. Wash and dry the strawberries.
2. Melt chocolate by putting good-quality chocolate in a glass bowl and microwaving for :30 at a time and stirring in between.
3. Dip the berries in the chocolate and place on parchment paper to cool.
Pro Tip: Parchment paper makes for an easy clean up. You can also add sprinkles to add an even more festive flair. To find out more about 'Bake by Cristina' click here.
It's as simple as that! Now that you have some sweet treats to celebrate the sweetie in your life, it's time to unwind and enjoy your Valentine's Day weekend!
Want another option? Here's another special dessert you can make for your special someone:
MORE FOOD HEADLINES:
- RELATED: 10 Ohio City restaurants to try: Save our Sauce
- RELATED: Save our Sauce: 10 restaurants to support in AsiaTown
- RELATED: 3News launches 'Save our Sauce' campaign: How you can support local restaurants
- RELATED: Comfort Food Friday: Buffalo chicken meatloaf recipe
- RELATED: Comfort Food Friday: Harissa-spiced potato gratin
- RELATED: Comfort Food Friday: How to make shepherd's pie with this Whole30 recipe
- RELATED: How to make sweet potato kale shakshouka: Comfort Food Friday recipe