CLEVELAND — He made a list, he checked it twice, and it turns out that all of the kids in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at MetroHealth Cleveland were on the "Nice List" this year!
On Thursday morning, kids at the Northeast Ohio hospital got a special surprise from Santa Claus as he took to the halls, decking them with holiday cheer.
Santa was also assisted by several festive elves who helped him to deliver gift bags and treats to children who are calling MetroHealth this holiday season.
You can watch the full video from MetroHealth in the player above!
Happy holidays, Northeast Ohio!
MORE HOLIDAY HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: Operation Santa's Sleigh to treat University Hospitals patients, staff to a Christmas lights parade
- RELATED: NORAD Santa tracker 2021: How to track Santa Claus this Christmas
- RELATED: Christmas 2021: Which stores will be open, closed
- RELATED: Expert provides tips on how to handle grief during the holidays
- RELATED: 12 Days of CLE: Counting down to the holiday, Northeast Ohio style
- RELATED: Spreading Christmas cheer: A very 'It's All Good News' Christmas!
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.