TOLEDO, Ohio — The holidays can sometimes be stressful, but planning a holiday dish doesn't have to be! Try these quick, easy recipes to wow the guests at your holiday party!
Holiday Brie with cranberry, honey, pistachios
- 1 12oz wheel of brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted and salted pistachios
- Crackers, sliced bread and/or apples for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the brie on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until soft.
- Remove and carefully place on a serving tray. Drizzle with honey and top with cranberries and pistachios.
- Serve with crackers, bread and/or apples.
- Cherry Tomato
- Small mozzarella balls
- Balsamic Glaze
Skewer and serve!
- Fresh bread, toasted
- Avocado, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Balsamic glaze