- 1 medium box of shells pasta
- 1 package of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 bag frozen peas
- Red onion
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder
Start with boiling your pasta. While that is cooking, dice a half red onion. Once the pasta is done, strain and pour it into a large bowl. Then all you have to do is combine your ingredients! Combine pasta with a whole bag of frozen peas, followed by 1 1/2 cups of mayo, 1/4 cup of ranch and a half pack of shredded cheese. Then mix in your red onion.
Finally, top it off with salt and pepper, followed by a couple dashes of garlic salt, cayenne pepper and chili powder to taste.
Mix it all up, refrigerate until cool and enjoy!
- RELATED: From Kindred Spirit to Edwins, try these Shaker Heights restaurants: Save Our Sauce
- RELATED: Try these 10 restaurants in Akron from Luigi's to Ken Stewart's: Save Our Sauce
- RELATED: Here are 10 of the best pizza places in Northeast Ohio from Salted Dough to Chatty's: 'Save Our Sauce'
- RELATED: Boss ChickNBeer expands with new restaurant in Bay Village: First look