BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi — Heartbreaking photos show an abandoned, hungry puppy who refused to leave an armchair.
Sharon Norton, an animal control officer in Brookhaven, Miss., posted photos of the puppy on Facebook.
“To the person that dumped this chair, your puppy was waiting for you to come back, slowly starving to death because it was afraid to leave the chair to find food. Shame on you for doing this to this puppy...but one day Karma will meet up with you," she wrote.
WBLT reports the dog was fed and taken to a shelter, where he will be placed for adoption.
What other people are reading right now:
- 85 people arrested in Hillsborough County human trafficking sting
- Florida deputies were investigating a homicide, and then another body was found
- Ex-teacher accused of having sex with 15-year-old student, sending lingerie photos
- Woman accused of cutting boyfriend with machete, hitting him with yard sign
- Florida boat captain accused of holding passengers hostage due in court
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.