AMHERST, Ohio — As all eyes turn to downtown Cleveland for the NFL Draft, it's not just businesses in close proximity to the action, that are hoping to leave a lasting impression.
Kiedrowski's Bakery in Amherst is hoping to wow those with the NFL organization with it's legendary "snoogles."
The Northeast Ohio staple has been tasked with making more than 300 of its popular treats to feed players, celebrities, NFL legends and members of the national media during the NFL Draft.
According to co-owner, Tim Kiedrowski, the NFL reached out to them to cater the event after hearing about their popular snoogles while researching catering options.
"We are just so honored to be able to have the ability to be able to provide that," said Tim.
All of Northeast Ohio, is hoping to put its best foot forward, showing off all the region has to offer.
Kiedrowski's Bakery is located at 2267 Cooper Foster Park Road.
- RELATED: 2021 NFL Draft still a win for Cleveland despite weather
- RELATED: Winking Lizard low on staff at downtown Cleveland locations ahead of NFL Draft
- RELATED: 'Power of Sports' Summit focuses on inclusivity, diversity and acceptance in sports
- RELATED: Wow! NFL Draft 2021 in Cleveland is looking good; check out stunning drone footage
- RELATED: Medina teacher brings the NFL Draft to life in a new way for students
- RELATED: NFL, Cleveland Browns to participate in Greater Cleveland Food Bank's weekly food distribution Tuesday
- RELATED: Local military veteran to announce pick at 2021 NFL Draft
- RELATED: #VoicesofCLE mural commissioned by Cleveland Browns All-Pro Myles Garrett unveiled