TOLEDO, Ohio — Not a salad lover? You might just be after this recipe!
- 1 15-ounce can Simple Truth green beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 15-ounce can Simple Truth Organic Tri-Bean Blend, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can Simple Truth Organic Light Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12-ounce package Simple Truth frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, chopped coarsely
- 1 red pepper, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup Simple Truth Apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Set aside. Combine all vegetables, onion, chopped peppers, and fresh cilantro. Pour dressing over mixture and refrigerate to combine flavors. Serves 8-10.
- *1/2 cup Cojito cheese can be sprinkled over each serving, if desired.