Gunman who killed family kills self, too

From WOIO in Cleveland:

UPDATED--The man who reportedly shot and killed his family in Cleveland has reportedly killed himself as well.

Earlier on Friday:

NEW DETAILS: 19 Action News has learned the SWAT team has surrounded on home on W. 125th.

This, as the manhunt for a killer continues.

The victims in a tragic family massacre on Cleveland's Westside have now been identified.

25-year-old Rose Stevens, 5-year-old Destiny Woods and 2-year-old twin boys Dion and Davion Primm were all killed in a hail of gunfire Thursday night.

30-year-old Lechea Crawford also fatally shot - she is Rose's sister and the wife of suspected gunman Davon Crawford. The couple was married on Monday.

Crawford allegedly opened fire on his family at their W. 89th home just before 8PM. [Read the statement issued by Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson HERE]

There is a lone survivor in the horrific shooting - a young boy. His condition remains unknown at this hour.

19 Action News has learned another youngster - around 11 or 12-years of age - was able to escape the murderous rampage.

A citywide manhunt is now underway as police urgently search for Crawford, who is 6'1" 230 pounds.

He was last seen wearing a multi-color hoodie sweatshirt and jeans. He is known to frequent the area of W. 89th Street and Detroit and the southeast side of city near Miles Parkway.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to contact police immediately. He is considered dangerous.

During a late morning news conference, Mayor Frank Jackson and the police had some stern words for Crawford and urged him to surrender.

Police promised it was not a matter of "if" they caughter Crawford, but "when."

Crawford is no stranger to the law and was first convicted of manslaughter in 1995.

He was sentenced to five to 25-years behind bars but he didn't serve more than six years in prison.

He was a free man in 2002 but broke law again - convicted this time for felony assault that was tied to a shooting and endangering a child.

He served another five years for those offenses.