3 tablespoons Low Fat Sour Cream
1 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
1 green onion, sliced thin
2 ounces of smoked salmon
1/2 ounce low fat cream cheese, softened
3 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
2 large eggs
Pinch salt and pepper
1 tsp cold water
Cooking Spray or Vegetable Oil
1. Whisk sour cream and mustard in small bowl to blend.
2. Gently beat the eggs together with salt, pepper and a teaspoon of cold water.
3. Warm a medium non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with a thin coating of cooking spray.
4. Add sliced green onion to pan; cook for 15 seconds. Pour the egg mixture into the center of the pan and cook over a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
5. As the egg begins to set, use a rubber spatula to push the set egg towards the omelets center.
6. Continue this process until the entire egg mixture is set.
7. Cook the set omelet for another minute, then loosen the edges with a spatula. Add fresh dill, smoked salmon and cream cheese over one half of the omelet. Fold the omelet in half.