PERRYSBURG (WTOL) - A Perrysburg family is cleaning up and starting over after fire destroyed their home Friday evening.
The fire began around 9:30 p.m. in the 400 block of W. Third street in Perrysburg. The family believes the fire started in an electrical outlet located in a bedroom on the first floor.
News 11 caught up with the family on Monday. While they cleaned up, they told us their home had been in the family for more than 50 years.
On the other hand, no one was hurt.
"All I can say is, thank God my kids are safe and my friend's kids are safe and we're safe and that's all the matters to me right now," said Theresa Steinline.