Need some quick and easy holiday recipes? Leigh Ann's delicious Alfredo Fondue is sure to be a hit at your next party.
- 1 package Buitoni 3 Cheese Tortellini
- 1 package Buitoni Chicken & Prosciutto Tortellini
- 1 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 container Buitoni Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
Prepare tortellini as directed on package.
In a small saucepan, over medium heat, whisk together milk, garlic and flour; cook for 5 minutes. Add cheeses, and stir until melted. Stir in Buitoni Alfredo sauce and wine.