Diocese of Toledo announces personnel appointments
November 20, 2008 - Toledo, OH - The Most Reverend Leonard Paul Blair, Bishop of the Diocese of Toledo announces the following personnel appointments in the diocese effective immediately:
- Reverend Raymond A. Fisher is granted a temporary health leave. Fr. Fisher previously served as the chaplain at St. Bernardine Home in Fremont, OH. Fr. Fisher also served as chaplain at St. Francis Healthcare Center in Green Springs;
- Deacon Rene S. Gonzalez is granted Senior Status. Deacon Gonzales served at St. Michael Parish in Gibsonburg;
- Deacon Shaun Lowery, OSFS is appointed as an intern deacon at Gesu Parish, Toledo;
- Deacon Paul J. Morris is granted Senior Status. Deacon Morris previously served at St. Joseph Parish in Maumee;
- Reverend Francis A. Murd is appointed as Chaplain to the Sisters of Saint Francis of Penance and Charity in Tiffin. Fr. Murd is the former pastor of St. Joseph Parish in Maumee;
- Reverend Gregory L. Peatee returns from a temporary health leave as the Pastor of Saint Charles Borromeo Parish and Saint Hyacinth Parish, Toledo.