WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) - A newly released police report says the man found on Isiah Thomas' kitchen floor after an apparent overdose on sleeping pills was reported to have stopped breathing.
The patient's name is blacked out on the suburban New York police report, but The Associated Press has learned it was Thomas.
In the report, a police officer says he went to Thomas' home in the Purchase section of Harrison around midnight Oct. 23 in response to a caller who said the person wasn't breathing.
It doesn't say who made the report.
It says the patient was taken to White Plains Hospital.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.