Please scroll down for the recipe.
- Boil the potatoes. Let cool and dice into large bowl.
- Cut up bacon in small pieces (1/2 ") and fry crispy brown. Leave in bacon drippings.
- Dice onion and add to still low frying bacon and saut'e.
- Add the diced pickles- salt & pepper and sugar and mix well. Add dill pickle juice (3/4 to 1 cup).
- Poor over the warm diced potatoes and mix again.
- Use all the bacon dripping's because mixed with the dill pickle juice and other ingredience makes a perfect harmony.
- Always serve warm or at least room temperature.
It is a great leftover (if you have some) to heat up in the micro oven.
Guten Appetit from Marita (: