Please scroll down for the recipe.
Ginger Soy Glaze
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
- Brown mustard
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Mix to thicken
Chili Garlic Oil
- Olive oil
- Chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed red pepper
- Heat the sauté pan to a light smoke and then add oil.
- Sear the tuna on all sides to a medium/rare heat.
- Take the tuna out of the pan and cut on a bias.
- Place the tuna on top of rice.
- In a separate sauté pan add chili garlic oil and blanched green beans and heat them until heated through.
- Once they are hot, place them on a plate and drizzle the ginger soy glaze on the entire plate.