PREP 10 min -- COOK none -- SERVES 4
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (6-ounce) can cooked lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 fresh corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed
- 1 large celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free ranch dressing
- 3 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups lightly packed mixed baby greens
1. Place the avocado and Cajun seasoning on a plate; mash with fork
2. Combine the crabmeat, corn, celery, scallion, and dressing in a medium bowl.
3. Spread one quarter of the crab mixture and ½ cup of the greens. Roll up, cut each wrap in half on a slight diagonal, and serve at once.