Regency Hospital of Toledo accepts patients who:
- Require 8-12 hours of direct nursing care per day
- Are expected to require acute care for an extended period of time
- Are medically stable for transfer
- Have an ability to improve their health status
- Will benefit from the involvement of an interdisciplinary team
- Require daily physician visits
Anyone may make a referral, however, a physician order is required for admission. Free pre-admission screening assessments are available to determine if your patient is a candidate for Regency Hospital.