Please scroll down for the recipe.
- Cut each chicken breast, pineapple and onion into approximately twenty-four 1" thick pieces.
- Combine chicken, pineapple juice, garlic, soy sauce and oil in a large nonmetallic bowl; marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray. Thread two pieces of pepper, pineapple chicken and onion onto each of 8 skewers.
- Brush with marinade. (Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water to prevent charring.)
- Grill over medium-hot coals until chicken is completely cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes, turning kabobs every two minutes.
Prep Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 10 min