- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds; set aside.
- Layer the lettuce, tomatoes, beans, and scallions in a large glass salad bowl or a large round casserole dish. T
- op with the warm ground beef mixture and the salsa.
- Mix the sour cream and lime juice in a small bowl and spoon on top of the salad.
- Serve at once.