(1) 6 oz pre-made chocolate cookie crumb crust
(1) 12oz tub of frozen whipped topping (thawed per directions)***
(1) 10 oz jar Sweet Louise Decadent Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
1. Reserve about 1 Tbsp. of Sweet Louise Sauce. Put remaining sauce in microwave safe bowl and "Zap" for 45 sec. to liquefy.
2. Fold ½ of whipped topping into sauce and pour into crust.
3. Cover with remaining whipped topping. (If first layer seems too soft to spread topping on place in freezer for about 10-15 min. to stiffen)
4. "Zap" reserved Tbsp. of topping and drizzle over top.
5. Store in freezer until serving then enjoy the compliments!
Optional: sprinkle 1 Tbsp. chopped peanuts on top.
***If you cannot find 12oz whipped topping use about 2¼ cups from a 16 ounces for first layer and about 2¼ cups for the top.
Serves 8 - each slice approx. 315 calories of cool, creamy, terrific taste!!