4 C. Cooked White Rice
2 Tbsp. Grape Seed Oil
2 lbs. Chicken Breast sliced thin
1 Red Pepper Julienne
1 Yellow Pepper Julienne
4 oz. Sliced assorted mushrooms (shitakie, Cremini, button)
2 Shallots- sliced
5 Stalks Green Asparagus- cut on bias
1 Large Carrot- Julienne
10 Snow Peas- Julienne
1 Tbsp. Hosin Sauce
2 Tbsp. Lemon Grass
1. Cut chicken into long thin strips. Cut across the grain, season with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare all vegetables.
3. In one pan REheat rice in 1/2 C. Chicken stock.
4. In second pan heat up 2 Tbsp. of grape seed oil, add Chicken stir fry for one minute.
5. Add remaining vegetables and cook till tender.
6. While vegetables are cooking, add rice to Chicken Stock.
7. Season chicken and vegetables with lemongrass and salt and pepper.
8. Add 4 oz. of sweet and sour sauce to meat and vegetables.