A look at the charges filed against Toledo-area coin dealer Tom Noe in a 53-count indictment following the investigation of a state investment in rare coins he managed:
- 1 count of engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity for offenses including theft, forgery and money laundering committed from 1998 to 2005 in Lucas County.
- 6 counts of aggravated theft, including one charge accusing him of the theft of $1 million or more from September 2003 through May 2005.
- 11 counts of money laundering accusing him of writing checks and making bank transfers and payments with money to lines of credit.
- 5 counts of grand theft.
- 8 counts of tampering with records accusing him of destroying, removing or altering computer records, software or data.
- 22 counts of writing forged checks.
Source: Grand jury indictment.