TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - There are great places to GO and enjoy fall festivities in the 419!
Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan know how to do FALL!
From apple orchards, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, doughnuts, hayrides, and fall foliage … there are dozens of places to GO in 419 if you love all things autumn.
Here are a couple of our Go-To Fall Places:
- Erie Orchard and Cider Mill: Erie, Michigan
- MacQueen’s Apple Orchard: Holland, Ohio
- Bennett’s Orchard: Ottawa Lake, Michigan
- Fleitz Pumpkin Farm: Oregon, Ohio
- Gust Brother’s Pumpkin Farm: Ottawa Lake, Michigan
- Wheeler Farms Core Maze: Whitehouse, Ohio
- Johnston Fruit Farms: Swanton, Ohio
- Sandridge Farm: Liberty Center, Ohio
- The Pumpkin Peddler: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Hoen’s Orchard: Delta, Ohio
- Trabbic Pumpkin Farm: Erie, Ohio
For an interactive map, click here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&hl=en&mid=1hm_LwafZJ2ZVt16EAbdr6pQKLe2U1O37&ll=41.62170520228374%2C-83.69006155&z=11
Supporting local farms and families all while enjoying all the fall things!
Most farms celebrate the season through Halloween!