FINDLAY, OH (WTOL) - Do you know someone who can solve differential equations but can't boil an egg? The University of Findlay may have just the class for them.
This year, the university will be offering a free class called "Adulting 101" for any UF student who wants to learn some skills that really come in handy outside of academia.
Here is the current class schedule:
- Sept. 12 – Car Care, Alumni Memorial Union Endly Room
- Oct. 10 – Personal Finances, Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room
- Nov. 14 – Yoga, Endly Room
- Dec. 5 – Sewing and Laundry, Endly Room
- Jan. 9 – Meal Prep, Endly Room
- Feb. 13 – Self Defense, Endly Room
- March 13 – Interviewing Strategies, Endly Room
- April 10 – Dinner Etiquette – Malcolm Dining Room
The classes are only one hour and go from 6 - 7 p.m.