TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, or TSO, has released the dates of its 2018 Winter Tour, which includes a stop in the Glass City!
This year, the 'Ghosts of Christmas Eve' tour kicks off on November 14, with the tour stopping in Toledo on November 30.
TSO is also celebrating 20 years of live, multi-sensory shows that they perform all around the country.
The tour will stop at 65 cities around the nation for more than 100 shows.
You can catch TSO at the Huntington Center at the 3:30 p.m. or 8 p.m. show.
Reserved tickets start at $38 for the 3:30 p.m. concert and $48 for the 8 p.m. concert.
If you can't make the show in Toledo, below are a list of some other TSO shows in Ohio and surrounding states:
- November 15: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, IN - 7:30 p.m.
- December 1: Nutter Center, Dayton - 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- December 5: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN - 7:30 p.m.
- December 14: U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati - 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- December 26: Nationwide Area, Columbus - 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- December 29: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI - 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- December 30: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland - 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Tickets for the show go on sale September 14.