HURON COUNTY, OH (WTOL) - The Huron County Office reported that multiple areas were experiencing flooding on Tuesday.
The areas affected are:
- State Route 99 at Greenfield Road
- Old State and Dublin Road
- New State and Dublin Road
- Hanville Corners Road and State Route 99
- Townline Rd 12 and Keefer Road
- State Route 61 and Hanville Corners Road
- In front of 1325 New State Road
- Zenobia Road east of Jericho Road
Huron County Highway Department and ODOT are actively putting out high water signs.
As always, do not drive through rushing water or on closed roads.