(WTOL) - If you need a vacation that isn't your conventional type of trip, Airbnb has an offer you might not be able to refuse.
The hospitality service is offering 4 lucky winners the chance to call the Great Wall of China home one night each from September 4 to 7.
The winners plus their guests will get to experience the first-ever sleepover at 7 Wonders of the World, but you have to do some homework first.
Contestants have to write a short essay in 550 characters or less answering these questions:
- Why is it more important now than ever to break down barriers between cultures?
- How would you want to build new connections?
- Share your own story why you deserve this magical night.
"Thousands of years ago, this wall was built as a border. These days, it brings people from all over the world together," said Airbnb on their website.
If you win, you get to enjoy a one-of-a-kind bedroom on the wall, as well as a multi-course gourmet dinner complete with a traditional Chinese concert performance, among other really cool experiences.
Airbnb says the rules to staying at the wall are:
- Respect the neighbors. All 1.38 billion of them
- No loud music that might disturb the ancient wall guards
- Do not attempt to scale, skip, jump over, crawl under or run the length of the wall
- Don't disturb any dragons you may come across, but be sure to report it on WeChat or Instagram.
You have to apply before August 11 if you want a chance to win.