TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - There are so many things that make Toledo great.
From the restaurants to the services offered to the residents, the Toledo area is an awesome place to live.
That's why some of those people and places are honored with the Best of Toledo in their fields by Toledo City Paper.
People like WTOL's own Dan Cummins, who was awarded Toledo's best sportscaster.
Some other winners were:
- Best neighborhood: Sylvania
- College: University of Toledo
- Hot Dogs: Tony Packo's
- Mall: Shops at Fallen Timbers
- Local grocery: Monnette's Market
- Best Place to Buy a Car: Yark Automotive Group
- Diner: Schmucker's Restaurant
Visit the Toledo City Paper's website for the full results.