Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
1-1/4 cups grahamn cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
5 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1-1/2 cups milk
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 drops red food coloring
1 container (12 oz.) non-dairy topping-thawed
2 cups chopped strawberries
1 tablespoon strawberry jelly
6 chocolate kisses
1. Crust - mix crumbs, cocoa and sugar in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter and press the mixture into a 9" glass pie plate. Place in freezer until ready to fill.
2. Filling - mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Over medium heat, gradually stir in the milk. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens and comes to a boil (about 5 min)
Remove from the heat.
Stir in white chocolate, vanilla and food coloring until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl; cover with plastic wrap and cool at room temperature.
3. When cool - whip chocolate mixture until smooth. Add all but 1 cup of whipped topping and fold in.
4. Spread half of the filling over the bottom of the crust.
Top with chopped strawberries, cover with remaining filling.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
5. Decorate the top by spooning the remaining dairy topping into a pastry bag with a #30 star tip. Pipe a border around the edge of the pie.
Pipe a grid over the top of the pie.
Arrange whole strawberries in squares made by topping.
Melt jelly in small microwave safe bowl on high for 15 secs. Brush the jelly over the kisses and arrange in the remaining squares.