FINDLAY, OH (WTOL) - The City of Findlay announced that the Blanchard River crested at approximately 12.37 feet on Saturday afternoon a little after 4 p.m.
The city also says Eagle Creek crested Saturday morning.
The Findlay Police Department released a list of streets that were closed due to street flooding in the city on Saturday afternoon.
Closed roads include:
- River Rd. from Broad to CR 140
- Howard St. from Broad to 224
- Stanford Pkwy. From Westfield to S. River
- East Main Cross from Osborne to S. Blanchard
- Hemphill from Riverside Park to Cross
- McManness Bridge Overpass
- Carnahan from Clinton to Hemphill
- S. Blanchard curb lanes from East Main Cross to High
- Wilson from Lawn to E. High
- East High Street from Blanchard to Wilson
Closed intersections include:
- Stall Drive at Brookside
- Stall Dr. at Fifth
- Stall Drive at Amelia
- South Blanchard St. at E. Hobart
- Liberty St. at Apple Alley
- River St. at Hurd
The list is current as of 3:15 p.m. Saturday.