Electrical devices spark Spencer Township fire - News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH

Electrical devices spark Spencer Township fire

(Source: WTOL) (Source: WTOL)
SPENCER TOWNSHIP, OH (WTOL) -

Smoke forced a man out of his Spencer Township home early Monday morning.

The fire broke out around 3 a.m. on North Raab Road off West Bancroft Street.

The man who lived there woke up to smoke alarms and rushed outside.

Officials say the fire started in a bathroom where there were a few electrical devices plugged in. They believe the outlet sparked the fire.

No major damaged was caused by the fire. 

Follow WTOL:  

Download our app here

Copyright 2017 WTOL. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly