FULTON COUNTY, OH (WTOL) - A Fulton County grand jury indicted the man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and kidnapping their infant son Tuesday on more than 20 counts.
James Ramey is accused of shooting Mandi Mangas on March 14 before kidnapping their son and Mangas's mother. The kidnapping spawned an Amber Alert.
Ramey was later arrested by Indiana authorities and extradited back to Ohio.
According to the indictment, Ramey faces:
- Two counts of murder
- Two counts of aggravated murder
- One count of attempted murder
- Six counts of kidnapping
- Four counts of abduction
- One count of felonious assault
- One count of violation of protection order
- One count of aggravated robbery
- Two counts of aggravated burglary
- One count of possessing criminal tools
- One count of receiving stolen property
Ramey is being held at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio.
The judge set a $1 million bond at his original arraignment. That number will likely rise or the possibility of bond will be revoked entirely due to the new charges.